Important risk disclosures
Robeco Capital Growth Funds (“the Funds”) are distinguished by their respective specific investment policies or any other specific features. Please read carefully for the risks of the Funds:
- Some Funds are subject to investment, market, equities, liquidity, counterparty, securities lending and foreign currency risk and risk associated with investments in small and/or mid-capped companies.
- Some Funds are subject to the risks of investing in emerging markets which include political, economic, legal, regulatory, market, settlement, execution, counterparty and currency risks.
- Some Funds may invest in China A shares directly through the Qualified Foreign Institutional Investor (“QFII”) scheme and / or RMB Qualified Foreign Institutional Investor (“RQFII”) scheme and / or Stock Connect programmes which may entail additional clearing and settlement, regulatory, operational, counterparty and liquidity risk.
- For distributing share classes, some Funds may pay out dividend distributions out of capital. Where distributions are paid out of capital, this amounts to a return or withdrawal of part of your original investment or capital gains attributable to that and may result in an immediate decrease in the net asset value of shares.
- Some Funds’ investments maybe concentrated in one region / one country / one sector / around one theme and therefore the value of the Fund may be more volatile and may be subject to concentration risk.
- The risk exists that the quantitative techniques used by some Funds may not work and the Funds’ value may be adversely affected.
- In addition to investment, market, liquidity, counterparty, securities lending, (reverse) repurchase agreements and foreign currency risk, some Funds are subject to risk associated with fixed income investments like credit risk, interest rate risk, convertible bonds risk, ABS risk and the risk of investments in non-investment grade or unrated securities and the risk of investments made in non-investment grade sovereign securities.
- Some Funds can use derivatives extensively. Robeco Global Consumer Trends Equities can use derivatives for hedging and efficient portfolio management. Derivatives exposure may involve higher counterparty, liquidity and valuation risks. In adverse situations, the Funds may suffer significant losses (even a total loss of the Funds’ assets) from its derivative usage.
- Robeco European High Yield Bonds is subject to Eurozone risk.
- Investors may suffer substantial losses of their investments in the Funds. Investor should not invest in the Funds solely based on the information provided in this document and should read the offering documents (including potential risks involved) for details.
Robeco Active Quant Emerging Markets Equities invests in stocks of companies in emerging economies throughout the world.
Robeco Asian Stars Equities invests primarily in stocks of Asian companies.
Robeco Asia-Pacific Equities invests in stocks of companies in Asian-Pacific economies.
Robeco BP Global Premium Equities will take exposure of at least two-thirds of its total assets to equities of companies that mainly operate in mature economies (developed market).
Robeco Chinese Equities invests in leading listed Chinese stocks.
Robeco Emerging Conservative Equities will focus on investing in equities that show lower expected volatility than average emerging equity.
Robeco Emerging Debt invests in bonds and similar fixed income securities issued by governments of emerging countries or by entities having their registered office or exercising a preponderant part of their economic activities in emerging countries.
Robeco Emerging Markets Equities invests in stocks of large companies in emerging economies throughout the world.
Robeco Emerging Stars Equities invests worldwide stocks of companies in emerging economies.
Robeco European High Yield Bonds invests in high yield bonds, asset backed securities and similar fixed income securities denominated in European currencies. The Fund is subject to Eurozone risk.
Robeco Global Conservative Equities will focus on investing in equities that show lower expected volatility than average global equity.
Robeco Global Consumer Trends Equities invests worldwide in stocks of companies in consumer-related industries. The Fund can use derivatives for hedging and efficient portfolio management.
Robeco High Yield Bonds invests worldwide in bonds, asset backed securities and similar fixed income securities with a rating of BBB+ or equivalent or lower or with no rating. The Fund can use derivatives extensively and the Fund may have a net leverage exposure of over 100% of its net asset value to derivatives.
Robeco Property Equities invests worldwide in stock of companies in the property sector.
Robeco US Large Cap Equities will invest at least two-thirds of its total assets in equities of US large cap companies.
Robeco US Premium Equities invests in small, medium-sized and large value stocks in the US.
RobecoSAM Sustainable A
gribusiness Equities invests worldwide in stocks of sustainable companies in the agricultural sector.
Investors may suffer substantial losses of their investments in the Funds. Investor should not invest in the Funds solely based on the information provided in this document and should read the offering documents (including potential risks involved) for details. Investment involves risks. Past performance is not indicative of future performance. The information contained in this website is provided for reference only and does not constitute any investment advice. Investors are advised to seek independent advice before making any investment decision. Please refer to the relevant offering documents for details including the risk factors before making any investment decisions. This web page is published by Robeco Hong Kong Limited and has not been reviewed by the Securities and Futures Commission. You must read the above information before proceeding. By clicking the “I AGREE” button below, you acknowledge that you have read the relevant risk disclosure statements.