Robeco High Yield Bonds Strategy uses a high quality and long-term investment approach and prefers to invest in high-quality issuers within the high yield universe. The highly experienced team performs detailed issuer analysis to enable the portfolio managers to pick the winners and avoid the losers.Highlights:
- A proven strategy results in attractive and stable returns
- Highly experienced and stable team of investment professionals
- ESG is an integrated part of fundamental analysis
Investment Grade CreditsRobeco Investment Grade Credits Strategy is based on a top-down analysis of global credit markets, combined with thorough bottom-up issuer analysis. The process allows the team to identify and assess credit risks to avoid portfolio losses.
- Long history in managing corporate bonds
- ESG research is used across the research-driven investment process
- The proprietary state-of-the-art risk management tools ensure in-depth risk monitoring
Aggregate Fixed IncomeRobeco Aggregate Fixed Income Strategy uses a consistent and disciplined investment approach, mainly based on strategic asset and duration allocations over a wide range of fixed income asset classes. The team emphasizes on in-depth company and country research in the investment process.
- A systematic investment approach focused on strategic allocation
- Freedom to allocate to any fixed income asset class, dependent on its relative attractiveness
- Focus on both absolute and relative risks
Quant Fixed IncomeRobeco is an expert in the field of quantitative investing. Quant duration management is one of the most important alpha generators in fixed income investing. Especially in today’s low-interest rate market, active duration strategies offer bond investors opportunities for additional returns.
- Exposure to global interest rate movements and opportunities
- Highly active duration management to generate alpha
- Based on time-proven quantitative duration model
Remortgaging shareholder equity
- Corporate America is raising ever more debt to repurchase shares
- Central banks are trying to extend the recovery with ever cheaper money
- The main negative short-term technical is the Brexit aftermath
Read the full Credits Quarterly Outlook Q3 2016
Yield drought & bond scarcity
- As prospects for further rate cuts are slim, we prefer long-dated bonds
- We are cautious on credit and favor Europe, specifically subordinate financials
- This year’s star performer emerging local debt has further to go
Read the full Fixed Income Quarterly Outlook
This web page is published and operated by Robeco Singapore Private Limited (“Robeco”), which holds a capital markets services licence for fund management issued by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (“MAS”) and Robeco is subject to certain clientele restrictions under such licence. The MAS has not reviewed the content in this web page and the MAS takes no responsibility for the information contained herein.
The information contained in this web page is provided for informational purposes only and should not be construed as an offer to sell or an invitation to buy any securities or products, nor as investment advice or recommendation. You should seek independent advice before making any investment decision. The information on this web page is not intended for persons located or resident in jurisdictions where the distribution of such information is restricted or unauthorised. Persons in respect of whom such prohibitions apply must not rely on any information herein and should exit this web page immediately.
All material has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but its accuracy is not guaranteed. Some of the content on this web page may contain projections or other forward looking statements regarding future events or future financial performance of countries, markets or companies and such statements are not indicative of the future or likely performance. Actual results or developments may differ materially from those projected. You should also be aware that past performance is not indicative of future performance. An investment will involve a high degree of risk, and you should consider carefully whether an investment is suitable for you.
Robeco does not undertake to update this web page regularly. Information posted on this web page is current only as at the date of posting and may no longer be accurate, complete or reliable when viewed by you. All information contained herein may be changed or amended without prior notice. Robeco does not represent or warrant the accuracy, adequacy, reliability or completeness of any information contained in this web page. Robeco and its affiliates, and any of their directors, employees, and officers will not be liable for any claim or loss arising directly or indirectly from any errors or omissions in the information herein.