Facts & figures
Last year Robeco Group achieved record results, demonstrating the strength and resilience of the business, both in the Netherlands and internationally.
- Robeco’s assets under management increased by 26% to EUR 189 billion at the end of December 2012
- Robeco managed to attract a net inflow of EUR 18.4 billion, a record performance in our 83-year history
- The 2012 Robeco Group net profit increased by 47% to reach the EUR 197-million level
- Robeco delivered a solid performance for its clients, with 69% of assets under management outperforming their respective benchmarks
- During 2012, Robeco introduced a number of new funds, including Robeco Covered Bonds, Robeco Emerging Markets Smaller Companies and Robeco Quant Emerging Debt Local Currency